Delivery & Returns
On average, it takes us within 7-10 working days to dispatch your new designer glasses or sunglasses. This rate can differ.
Once we have dispatched your order, we'll issue you with a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your order.
|UK (Up to £150)|
|48 Hour Tracked Royal Mail||£3.95|
|UK (Over £150)|
|48 Hour Tracked Royal Mail||Free|
|EU (Up to £150)|
|Recorded Delivery up to 5-7 working days||£15.00|
|EU (Over £150)|
|Recorded Delivery up to 5-7 working days||Free|
|Rest of the World (Up to £150)|
|Up to 7-14 working days, delivery time depends on location||£15.00|
|Rest of the World (Over £150)|
|Up to 7-14 working days, delivery time depends on location||Free|
1. Delivery and Carriage
- We will make reasonable endeavors to ensure your Goods are dispatched to you as quickly as possible after placing your order.
- You will be notified by email at the time your Goods are dispatched and we shall give you your tracking number.
- Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your Order.
- Delivery can be made to a work address, items are considered delivered to you once signed for at your business premises. There are no exceptions to this, otherwise you should have delivery sent to your home address.
- If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us. Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- For UK deliveries goods cannot be classified as missing in the post until fifteen working days have passed since the day of posting. We cannot take any action during this period, but will immediately make enquiries and re-send orders if delivery has not been made following the 15 working day period. International orders are generally sent via Royal Mail International Signed For and are usually delivered within a week but can take up to 28 days due to delays at customs. Most orders require a signature. If 28 days or more have passed and your order has not been received, please contact us to inform them of the delay. We would then have to launch an international track and enquiry, and as soon as we have the results we could resend accordingly.
- We cannot be held responsible for failed deliveries, either due to an incorrect address or unavailability of a signature on delivery. If goods are returned to us for these reasons we can re-charge for postage and handling, or deduct the shipping costs from the purchase cost if a refund is requested.
- All Import Duties and Taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Duties will be assessed by the importing country based on current laws governing imports.
2. Returns (of Goods)
Returns must be in original condition and with all accessories (e.g. cloths, cases, etc.) Please include a covering letter stating the reason for your return. All refunds will be made via the same method of payment.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the items reach us in a salable condition and to cover return postage and insurance costs.
All items need to be returned via post with a covering letter to:
Designer Glasses Boutique
27 Allhallows Lane
We recommend returning your goods via a courier or Royal Mail service that requires a signature, such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Please ensure that the return package is wrapped securely to avoid any damage. We are unable to take responsibility for packages lost in the post.
If returning from OUTSIDE the EU please DO NOT USE COURIER SERVICES as there will be excessive clearance fees, we will either refuse delivery or charge the fees back to you. You must ensure the value on the parcel is listed as “ZERO” and you CLEARLY write "RETURNED GOODS" on the customs form and parcel itself as we will not accept parcels that incur duty charges.
Unsuitable Non Prescription Eyewear
1. Non prescription eyewear comes with a refund guarantee and a 14-day return policy. You will be refunded the cost of the frame minus the postage cost.
The amount of the original postage is as follows:
- UK Recorded Delivery £3.95
- International Delivery £15.00
Unsuitable Prescription Eyewear
2. We are able to accept prescription glasses for refund/exchanges, however the cost of the lenses and the postage will not be refunded. As the prescription lenses are custom made we are unable to refund the fee for these.
1.5 index lenses are valued at £9.95, if you have purchased glasses with free lenses we shall refund you the cost of the frame minus the value of the lenses (£9.95).
3. If you have received the goods and there is fault or damage to your product(s) you must notify us within 7 days of receiving the goods.
4. If the product is found to be faulty within 12 months of supply, Designer Glasses Boutique will repair or replace the product free of charge, this will be subject to normal wear and tear and the manufacturers guarantee. Any custom made products found to be faulty will be repaired or remade within 7-14 working days.
5. Any attempts made to repair frames yourself will result in warranties being voided.